.

Here is a cute earring design I'm working on right now! Sparkle heart hoop earrings!



Hand doodled and laquered onto vintage metal hoop earrings. I'm in the process of creating a couple limited edition styles for the teeny opening of my web shop in less than a month. I'm so excited but there is a ton of work to do and I'll probably only finish about half of it before I open it to the public. Oh well...
These earrings will be available in all different colors! I have one pair of hospital mint green that I almost want to keep for myself!


Categories:

3 Responses so far.

  1. girl, your blog is absolutely fantastic! i love all the extravagant glamour and fashion flamoyance. that neon green turban you made (plus the one you are wearing in this post) are SO yummy! i hope this isn't an offensive question (it's no way meant to be) but are you really a drag queen? because if you are, you do it amazingly well!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

  2. Love the earings they're so cute!
    You're so pretty :)

    xx
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

  3. Thanks Lady! I'm glad you like them!