.

Photos by Frank Correa

The plans have been made and I'm excited to announce that in September I'll finally be moving to New York City!
There have been a lot of changes taking over my life lately and while some of them are sad they are all ultimately for the best. I know taking a giant leap with this move will only push me to keep moving forward toward achieving my goals in fashion and in general.
Starting today my life will be a whirlwind of new experiences and worthwhile struggles and I'm all of excited, scared, and anxious. I have confidence that I will only grow in the best of ways from it all.
I'm excited to take all of you with me on this journey!

Categories:

6 Responses so far.

  1. Lisa says:

    You go girl! It's a brave move but you've got it all going for you. So jealous! xxx

  2. I think you are going to do great in NYC. You've got more than style, you're a talent and an icon and I think that's a perfect place for you to let loose and live out all of your dreams. BTW I love the pics from your hat photo shoot. If I had an extra chunk of change I'd rock one of those turbans. ;-)

  3. How amazing! I have a feeling that you'll just love it in New York, and NY will love ya right back. I hope to see you in NY :D

  4. Thanks girls! You are all amazing! Everything you say means so much!

  5. Jemibook says:

    Can't wait to see you around town once you get here. We need more colorful ladies like you here!