.


Before leaving Seattle, Sarah Galvin and I created this memorial cake from an old prop from one of my 2008 burlesque acts, and hung it from the poster wall at 11th and Pine. It includes Marilyn Monroe, blood, boobs, and glitter. I am endlessly entertained by the phrase "cake erecting". Have a lovely day.

Categories:

4 Responses so far.

  1. Love the first photo! Your outfit is great :D
    xxx

  2. Aidan E says:

    your pictures are fantastic!! :D
    you need to do some more burlesque
    acts and document them for your
    readers that would be out of this
    world :D

  3. Thanks! It's important to wear pretentious floral prints and black accessories when making arts.
    Aidan, here is a photo from the original act using this cake: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1015716171530&set=a.1015120996651.2394.1783883737&type=1&theater

  4. I took a picture of your Cake on my Art Blitz Walk. A nice reminder of you. Have fun in NYC, Stella!