.


You can get anything in New York. You can even salvage mirrored pink patent leather. The bad news is its still going to be a little bit of a wait until I get my sewing studio set up again.
However, the good news is these gorgeous materials will soon be turned into items available to each of you! I can't wait! Can you?

Categories: ,

5 Responses so far.

  1. I CAN'T!!! (checking Archie now<3) Only in NY, I believe it..

  2. Emma says:

    I can't wait to see what you do with it :)

  3. Espaecially with the glitter one! Glitter is definitely the trend this winter! Can't wait, too! :D I'm happy to see you are settling well in NYC! Good luck!
    You are my muse these days since I'm moving abroad in a month!

  4. Aw thanks lady! Good luck with your move! Glitter products coming soon!!