.


If you don't follow me on Facebook (and if you don't, you may as well) you probably haven't heard the news- I am now a columnist on Beautylish.com! You can read my first article here  (yes, that is my mouth) and soon there will be more, including a DIY comin' atcha! I'm pretty stoked about this (emphasis on "pretty") and I hope you are too! Maybe this will prompt me to finally throw together one of those drag makeup tutorials so many of you are always asking about!

Categories: ,

4 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Love!

  2. Sabina says:

    I'd never heard of this website before now but I just checked it out and it looks pretty cool. Congrats on the gig!

  3. Kailey says:

    Ahh how exciting - congratulations Stella Rose! I can't think of a more fitting person to join their site!