.


Yeah, so no big deal guys. Just showing you my BILLBOARD in BANGKOK! I've never been to Thailand and yet, I'm kind of there right now. The poster i outside of the Lanvin store in the shopping district. I wish I could go see it my self and eat some rad coconut curry while I do.
Maybe they'll send the billboard to me when I'm done and I can set it up in the dining room and scare my roommates!
Thank you ever so much to my friend Brian Humrichouser for supplying these images.

10 Responses so far.

  1. TE$$MONEY says:

    so amaaaaaaaaaaaziiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

  2. Anonymous says:

    wow awesome!

  3. Maria says:

    Hi, please see my new site. Check out my next before last entry there. If you think it's important, please pass it on.

  4. That is crazy! Amazing.

    Jade

  5. My gosh!! What must that feel like???
    I know I was also excited to find you in my copy of Harper's Bazaar...wow...

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

  6. I WAS JUST IN BANGKOK AND THIS IS THE EXACT SAME BILLBOARD I SAW TOO!! xP

  7. Thanks ladies! Leira, you're the reason I found this! Thank you so much.

  8. Its all good as far as us Internet Hooligans are concerned!