.



Extra special thanks to Yvette of Gallerina Off Duty for discovering my Lanvin ad printed in the September issue of Vogue Paris while traveling in Europe! I am so happy I made it to Vogue! I bought myself a copy in Soho the other night and felt fancy reading..er "reading" it on the train home. Fake french all day every day.
Look for me at your local magazine stand!

5 Responses so far.

  1. . says:

    speechless...
    that is the coolest thing ever...
    EVER

    The Lovelorn

  2. Anonymous says:

    That's awesome. I'm so happy for you!

  3. Porcelina says:

    Amazing! The rest of us can only dream of being in Vogue one day, sigh...

    Miss P xx

    www.porcelinasworld.blogspot.com

  4. ba san says:

    Jimmy Choo Purse, the

    Malaysian descent famous shoe designer, Empire Medal winner, was the

    late British Princess Diana, Queen shoemaker. Its design always walk

    noble style, shoes can produce is both inside and outside, while type,

    put on foot also very comfortable. Jimmy Choo handbag has

    been an integral part of a single product on the dinner bag series of

    Jimmy Choo 2012 autumn and winter new publication, exhibition luxury Jimmy choo bag, as

    always. http://www.jimmychoobagssales.com/

  5. I saw this add a while ago and was like - 'Is that Stella Rose?????' *mind blows* - Glad to have it confirmed, you look FABULOUS! A xx