.

These days I've been playing the black card more than ever. That always happens to me during October. I start itching for a wardrobe of only leather and velvet and I also start rocking this weird pointy beret I have.

I've been wearing the Ciate Sequin Manicure (check out my review of it plus photos HERE) for over a week which is the scratchiest thing and at this point I've probably ingested so much of it through my nose and mouth, my insides probably look like rained out NYE party. But look how shiny they are!
This outfit was part of my Brooklyn Witch look. When in Brooklyn, and lets hope it's not often.

Do these photos make me look Tumblr???

5 Responses so far.

  1. is it a GOOD thing to look tumblr?! I <3 the whole outfit! I love how you are just so you. Truly inspiring!
    <3

  2. Sabina says:

    Not into Brooklyn, eh? My instinct is to be defensive since that's where I grew up but of course that Brooklyn no longer exists. I still love the place though. Hipsters don't bother me. The only thing I don't care for are the skyrocketing rents.

  3. Hello, in LOVE with your style! from Malaysia....;-)