.



A few behind the scenes shots from yesterdays shoot with Kayvon Zand for his new video One Way Flight. I was thrilled to be cast as a model in the staged runway show for which I got to wear a corset by The Blonds.


Mike Ruiz was directing and Daniel K did the phenomenal makeup which I somehow ate my lunch er..."through".  Michael Musto also posted about the shoot here
Updates soon once the video is released! Till then!

7 Responses so far.

  1. Sabina says:

    Congrats on the Musto piece and beautiful pics.

    Also: Love your hair like this. The lavender/blonde ombre suits you perfectly.

  2. Deedeeoho says:

    I looooove that corset. The beading is absolutely phenomenal!
    Killer make up as well. Can't wait to watch the video!

  3. Lali says:

    I loved the photos!! Also, the detail of the face it`s awesome!

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

  4. Oh my, you look stunning! (as always)

  5. Unknown says:

    love your outfit.
    So stunning.

    http://www.shopjessicabuurman.com/lookbook-street-fashion_c314

  6. Nici says:

    You look so amazing girl! Love it!