.

Here I am last week in my new vintage yellow knit top that I can't get enough of. Heavy wool, black stripes, covered buttons- I love all of these details. Something about this outfit reminds me of my mom even though for once I am not wearing any of her accessories!


I combine a turban wrap with a large hat for a classy cold weather look. It forced the hat to sit back on my head. I had my hair up in a very neat top knot underneath which I secured the hat to with a vintage hat pin made my my mothers friend Larry Shox of Shox Lumania fame. I guess I lied, I was wearing an item from my mom after all!
This was the night I stopped by Lip Service to see Juanita rocking my hat. Here I am with Blake, Kyle, and Artstar:
xo




Categories: , ,

3 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I absolutely love your style. you are inspiring me to start making things. i hope to run into you in seattle :)

  2. Aw thanks lady! I can't wait to see what you create! I'm usually on Capitol Hill if I'm anywhere.

  3. Anonymous says:

    i'll be sure to post my attempts. if they even turn out as anything. thanks for accepting my request on fb,i just cant get enough. keep up the awesomeness!!