.




Arriving at Rheal's for yet another Le Look modeling session. I'm there more often than not these days but it's much less drab than my apartment. Much much less. I was going for vintage Barbie hair but I had to hide it all under a beret and my bangs got all funny in the wind and the rain. It's always a fight to leave the house in Seattle. One day I'll make an outfit post where I am satisfied with the weather but it probably wont happen until I move to NYC. I long for seasons. Instead I get grey rainy and cold day in and day out...



I've been spending my lazy time browsing all the Spring runway shows and I feel so inspired by everything but because of the weather here I can't really indulge in any of it. Dreaming of sheer tops, shapeless mini dresses, and large brimmed hats. Dreaming of sunny windless easy days...
Also, I packaged my first lot of doodle earrings today and they look so cute. My online shop will open early April! It's gonna start small but I know it will grow up big and strong! Are you ready?
Hat from Wetseal, Earrings are vintage, Sweater is vintage from Le Look, Skirt is Handmade from an old jacket, Coat was a gift, Bangle is vintage from my Grandma, Stockings are Topshop, Shoes are Kimchi Blue, Scarf was found.

Categories: ,