.

img_4377.sized


Here I am in front of a popular Downtown Seattle landmark, the fountain walkway. A prime spot for tourists and families. A 5 year old in a tux was getting his photo taken right next to mine. My good friend Evan of local band Secret Shoppers and I were on our way to china town where we got vegan ramen, daifuku, and were treated to Jerick Hoffers solo show "Turning Parlor Tricks " which was hilarious and sentimentally crass. 
I think I ended up looking like a bit of a sexy librarian but the sequin hat pulls the look together for a night at the theater.



img_4374.sized
img_4376.sized
img_4375.sized

img_4378.sized
img_4382.sized

img_4380.sized

I've been trying out the string bow tie with this sheer blouse that belonged to my mother. It's a bit gothic with my hair color and I'm kind of in to it. I went out last night with my boyfriend who wore a string style bow tie and he looked so good I think I'll do an outfit post on him tomorrow! I give you permission to ogle!
Sequin beret is vintage, cropped leopard jacket is Forever 21, blouse and studded belt are vintage from my mother, fuchsia suit is vintage from my step-mother, shoes are from Urban Outfitters, bag and bangle are H&M, and sheer tights are from Romwe.

Categories: ,

7 Responses so far.

  1. RA says:

    absolutely gorgeous! <3

  2. So cute!
    That beret is such a good vintage find.

  3. Thanks! I know! Everybody loves this hat, haha!

  4. Where,where,where is the heart shaped bag from?

    I have a few,but none with such a wonderful trimming/frill round the edge! xx

  5. H&M. Though Bodyline in Japan makes some decent knockoffs. The H&M version is hard to come by.