.



This was such a busy morning full of many long talks with several inspirational local entrepreneurs about the steps and soon jumps and leaps I will be making starting a business. It is such a scary process and there are so many things to learn but I am up and on my way (and quite literally in the above photo).
Loving the consistent summer weather this month in Seattle. It feels wonderful not to wear a jacket everywhere though I was still carrying one this day, just in case!
This was me making my way through South Lake Union which is a industrial area turned yuppie. Behind an old building however, I did find this wall to match with my shoes. Perfect!
I'm crazy about my leather urban. You can have one of your own extra soon!

Hat is handmade, Dress is vintage Jack Mulqueen from my mom, Bangles and heels are vintage. 

Categories: ,

3 Responses so far.

  1. Insomnia says:

    I hope all goes well for u!
    This outfit is fierce, love the pins on the turban. Such a contrast to that dress!

  2. Maya says:

    haha that's nice that you've captured some of your optimism here! Wishing you good luck =)

    You look quite thirties here, the colours are beautiful =)

  3. Thanks girls! I need all the luck I can get!