.



I decided to try a pair of non leather pants for a change. Slacks really. I don't wear jeans. Trousers are okay as well. Just nothing 5 pocket.
I've been wearing a little sparkle every day this month. Today it was on my oxfords. I spent my dreary afternoon doing last minute Christmas shopping in Soho stopping only to enjoy a pretzel with mustard and an organic ginger ale. I have a few more things to wrap but I'm nearly ready for Sunday. I was hoping for a snowy Christmas in New York but instead its 55 degrees out! This should explain why I haven't put away my sheer blouses...

Hat, Belt & Blouse- Vintage. Slacks- H&M. Socks- American Apparel Shoes- Forever 21 Umbrella- Diane Von Furstenburg

Categories: ,

5 Responses so far.

  1. MadAmbure says:

    Hey sweetie, I'm from France and I've just discovered your blog!
    You're amazing , you just represent all the NYC spirit that I love so much !

    Keep rockin'!

    Ambre

  2. Allison says:

    Oh my god, this outfit is so gorgeous! I especially love the sparkly shoes and your lovely hair. I wish the weather in the midwest was still warm enough for sheer blouses!

  3. Bonjour Madambure and thanks to both of you ladies!

  4. Savannah says:

    Loving the minty hair!

  5. Thanks fellow minty maiden!