.



Who knew I lived 1 block from a poultry plant under the train tracks! I figured it was the perfect location to shoot some photos of my new orange skirt from Sheinside. I could call this look "glamour crust" which sounds like a trend that might catch on in Japan. I never see any crust punks here in New York, at least that's what we called them in Seattle. The especially gritty punk kids that sang songs for change about train hopping that were sometimes based on real life train hopping experiences! Lots of beer and customized leather and denim outerwear, facial tattoos. Faded hair colors and outgrown roots.
Yesterday I got some incredible news that I can't wait to share with all of you (though some of you may have an idea already). Dreams do come true!
Shop Shienside between now and May 30th and save 20% with code Stella20 at checkout!

Hat and belt are vintage. Jacket was a gift. Shirt is from Trash and Vaudeville. Skirt is from Sheinside. Shoes are ???

Categories: , ,

7 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I hate orange but still I love this outfit, you rock it! ^^

  2. Anonymous says:

    Lovely pixs...

  3. You look perfect.
    I can't get over the whole clash between super girly and super badass with your leather jacket...gah

  4. Thanks ladies! Yeah, I used to never wear orange but it's growing on me.

  5. Kailey says:

    I love this outfit so much - that skirt is absolutely perfect *_* Meanwhile, your makeup is always FLAWLESS, I'm in awe of your eyeliner skills! <33

  6. Aw thanks lady! It takes a steady hand!