.


Another giant lag in my blogging. I've been SO busy the last couple weeks sewing, modeling, traveling, and lets face it- PARTYING that I've had no time to blog. Now I have tons of great things to share with you!
Two weeks ago I traveled to Philadelphia to model Audrey Kitching's new Summer line for Tokyolux. I've never been to Philly before so it was a nice getaway to bus down there. I had a blast hanging out with Audrey and her team and getting dolled up Tokyolux style in rainbow extensions and pastel tee shirts! The Summer line is filled with Sailor Moon kittens, unicorns, and an homage to Audrey's favorite getaway- Miami. We used both Audrey and I's accessories in the shoot. Ashley Spedale did the makeup, Erica Russell styled the looks, and it was photographed by the brilliant Julia Arielle Cox. I can't wait to see the finished results!
After the shoot we drove into town for VEGAN PHILLY CHEESESTEAK and some photo taking which mostly resulted in me being too tall.
I convinced a black man that I was secretly Lady Gaga and he told me he was "Incognegro".
You should all be jealous that I got to wear Audrey's precious hair for a day but if you're not, you should at least be jealous of our coveted Miu Miu and Prada sunglasses.
Who's excited for Tokolux Summer?!

8 Responses so far.

  1. Maikel says:

    oooh how lovely! You look so cute! ♥

  2. Sabina says:

    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Philly is old New York--specifically NYC before the place became overrun with frat boys and fro yo.

    And all the pics in this post remind me of every shop Patricia Field has ever owned.--LOVES. The hair is ferocious.

  3. Lali says:

    i loved your hair like this! rainbow of pastel colors
    x

  4. Thanks ladies! Yeah, Philly was gorgeous! I hope to go back for longer again soon.

  5. omg ur hair is amazing! i love the pastel

  6. Thank you! Though I guess technically its Audreys, haha.

  7. Unknown says:

    I know a lot of people are doing hair chalking nowadays, but you really own it! I love that hat, too :)

  8. Thanks lady! Though I'm actually just wearing a bunch of Audrey's weave, ha ha. I guess you don't need chalk when you're at Audrey's place.