.





It was so much fun hanging with Audrey and co. all day shooting this lookbook for her tee shirt line. Playing dress up in rainbow hair is nothing to complain about. We ate a lot of snacks and tried on eachothers shoes. I contributed a few of my own accessories to the shoot such as my heart shaped glasses and my big pastel blue pom pom plastic hat. The photos were taken by the very talented JJulia Arielle Cox. Make up was done by miss Ashley Spedale and styling was performed by the very sweet Erica Russell. You can view the full editorial here and see some behind the scenes shots here. And after you soaked up all that sweetness, you can shop till you drop here! How's that for awesome?

2 Responses so far.

  1. Claire says:

    These photos are rad. lovely colours and they just look so fun!

  2. Sabina says:

    These pictures are just stunning--Kudos to you and the designer and well everyone involved I guess. Loving the pastel hair, too.

    I think this post just gave me some inspiration to paint!