.


Recently I was captured by Fashion Snap– a street fashion blog out of Japan– as I made my way through Soho on a windy afternoon! This is the best street to take outfit snaps on. It's the third time I've been street snapped on it! A sea of cobblestones and no traffic.
I sort of feel like Robinhood here. Cropped pants and a pointy hat. I just need a feather and a knife on my belt. The hat was given to me by Corey Tippin who was featured quite prominently in the Antonio Lopez exhibit I was on my way to when this was taken. The pants are from The Manhattan Vintage show. They are made from the softest wool and the color is to die for.
If you like this picture, you'll be thrilled to know there's MORE images on the Fashion Snap blog! Go crazy! Steal from the rich! Give to the poor! Etc!

Hat, earrings, pants, belt, and heels are vintage. Coat is vintage Lily Ann. Shirt is American Apparel. Bag is Bally. Glasses are Miu Miu.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Lali says:

    I loved your blazer!!

    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

  2. Ahh Asian fashion, particularly Japanese fashion. I love it, although most people would say that Korean fashion might be the best out there right now but I must persist that Japanese fashion isn't far behind.